How can I become a sponsor?
Competing at the highest level of any sport takes a village. From the incredible amount of dedication to the financial expenses, the support of vets, farriers, coaches, and most of all, support from friends, family and sponsors is of utmost importance. Countless days and hours are spent trying to earn the funds to compete, but alone it is impossible. That’s where you, as a sponsor, can come into play!
Many people are amazed and captivated by the dedication, athleticism, courage and determination that it takes to compete at the highest level of any equestrian sport, with Eventing in particular. With a desire to share the successes of such an extraordinary team and an appreciation for their devotion, dreams and accomplishments, individuals or businesses choose to invest in sponsoring riders and their horses.
Sponsorship opportunities can be tailored specific to what you would like out of your contribution. Such options can vary from owning a horse, to funding specific competitions, to donation of products, services or monetary value of any amount. Sponsors will be compensated with publicity, social media attention and frequent updates about their favorite sponsored horse and rider.
Perks of Being a Sponsor!
- Free Course walks
- Free auditing
- Social Media coverage
- Website sponsor recognition
- Partially or wholly owning a competition horse
- Discounted lessons, coaching or clinics on your own horse
- Access to Hospitality tents at FEI competitions
- Behind the scenes access to stabling at competitions
- Product Promotion videos – Wednesday’s With Whitmore Equestrian
- Product Endorsement – banners, saddle pads, polo shirts, hats, jackets, trailer logos or blankets.
- Partaking in signings, advertisements, educational videos, and promotional ads
- Hosting educational seminars or clinics
Any monetary donations can made out directly to Whitney Mahloch and will be used towards competition entries, coaching, travel expenses and any therapeutic needs during competition. Checks can be mailed to 1652 NW 76thTerrace, Ocala, Florida 34482, and any other sponsorship proposals will be considered.